Friday 19 October 2012

PEPLUM LOVE

Hey Everyone
Happy Friday to everyone. I am so excited about the weekend. I am not planning to do much. My job is pretty intense with a lot of road travel so by the time the weekend rolls around I am completely beat. So basically my Fridayevening plan is a date with James Bond and the sofa.

In this blog I am in in peplum top that i really love. I have always been really cautious about the peplum trend just cause I worry about my body type. I try to avoid anything that adds bulk around the hips and thighs. I got this Peplum top in Zara and was pleasantly surprised by how good it looked on me. Tell me what you think about this look. I find that the top is quite slimming and flattering on my frame. As usual I take my photos in one of the rural health facilities that I work in.





No comments:

Post a Comment