Sunday 20 September 2015

BARCELONA

I was in Europe in the summer for work in Barcelona and I took advantage of my proximity to England to visit family and friends. Spain is so beautiful, Barcelona blew my mind away and the people are equally nice. Just watch out for the pick pockets. I was pick pocketed at the airport immediately after arriving, which made the start and the rest of my trip really challenging. But thanks to technology my family were able to send me money ASAP. So all was not entirely lost.

I took this photos on the bridge while walking to the Maremagnum mall found herein Barcelona city. It's a beautiful mall built on the Mediterranean and accessible via an opening bridge. So every so often pedestrian's have to wait on either side of the bridge to allow yachts to cross under the opening bridge. Barcelona is a shopping Mecca and Spanish brands like Zara, Mango and Stradivarius are found cheaper here. However since I was going to England after this I didn't do much shopping because I had luggage weight restrictions on the flight from Barcelona to England

My style in this post is simple and basic, summer in Spain is quite hot and humid so piling on the layers is really not advisable. Tell me what you think of this look.

Have a good week ahead




Flying over Cairo with a stunning sunrise younder

What am wearing: Boyfriend jeans and shoes- Truworths Kenya (old), White Tee-Mr. Price Kenya, Bag Woolworth's Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment