Tuesday 22 September 2015

RELAXED SUNDAYS


I love chilled and relaxed Sundays where I vegetate in the house the whole day and just as the sun is setting get out of the house to look for a sundowner and psyche myself for the week ahead. As you will probably notice my style is generally quite simple. With time, and as I have grown older my style has become more minimalist don't get me wrong I still love me some colour Am an African woman after all, but I find I need clothes which transcend trends and therefore stay in my wardrobe for a while. Black, grey beige, denims and whites basically neutral colours have the magic staying power.

I always feel for a plus size girl you always need to be careful about the proportions of the clothes you wear. For example this t-shirt dress is quite short but because it is loose with a high-low style it flatters without being to risqué






 
Dress Woolworths, Bag-Mango, Shoes- Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment