Thursday 10 October 2013

Styling a striped skirt for the plus size girl

If you remember a few weeks ago I had a major rant about the state of retail fashion in Kenya. Well I decided to start doing something about the lack of clothes that I love or i can afford in the shops in Kenya.
I bought this beautiful striped fabric to make a skirt after obsessing about this skirt on blog here.

I have an amazing tailor who now understands that I am a slave driver about the quality of the tailoring of clothes. The Skirt had to be redone a couple of time to make it what I wanted. so here is the final results styled in different ways. Tell me what you think

Styled  with a denim shirt and belt with high brown wedges




 Red Kitten heels, statement neck lace i got from Woolworth's, red kitten heels from Angelo's



No comments:

Post a Comment