Thursday 17 May 2012

Colour blocking: Orange and Navy Blue



Its been a while since my last post. The weather has really not been on my side of late with constant daily rain making it impossible to dress up or take good photos. I had an opportunity to dress up recently. It was on a friday the sun had been out the whole day and my friend invited me for a semiformal dinner in honour of  a conference she was organising. Here are a few pics of what i was wearing. Photo credits go to my amazing friend Jojo (her photography skills are amazing)

I love the tie and dye feature on the fabric of this shoes (Shoes stolen from my sister who i think got them on sale at Dorothy Perkins)

 In the gardens of the place I call home while in oxford (we eat in that big tower block behind me) and look at that brilliant blue sky
Its been a while since my last post. The weather has really not been on my side of late with constant rain making it impossible to dress or take photos. I had a photo opportunity recently when we had a whole day of sun. It was on a friday and my friend invited me for a semiformal dinner for a conference she was organising. Here are a few pics of what i was wearing.

4 comments:

  1. Love the shoes.... I have a skirt like that from Mango but its TRE-LONG... Simple & Fabulous Joan...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know long pleated skirts can look quite like a grandma if you are not too careful. i plan to do a post on long pleated skirts soon. it will be dedicated to you. so watch out for that

      Delete
  2. hey was in vacay and kept thinking i have to get back and catch up on my fav blog and there you are!!!!! pure niceness...leta the shoes ama send with sb

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe. the shoes will be home shortly

    ReplyDelete