Sunday 22 April 2012

Starting up

This is my first blogging day. I have never really thought of starting a blog and am not sure how this will go but am hoping to make the best of it. This will be a fashion blog. My friends tell me i have great sense of style and it would be a shame not share that. I guess that i my inspiration for starting this.

A little about me, I am Kenyan currently studying at University of Oxford. This has been my first year abroad. its been quite an interesting journey with many highs and some lows (damn british weather and those short winter days)

I am hope to share my fashion journey and my afro growing journey with you
x
Joan

1 comment:

  1. wohoooooooooo this is soooo coool...with you all way my cool afroniq fashionista friend...ps: i want the clothes

    ReplyDelete