Friday 4 October 2013

INTERIOR INSPIRATION

I will be redoing my apartment starting 2014. Its an old flat that was built in the 1970s or earlier so it has a lot of quirky details which I love. The main challenge with my flat is that the rooms are pretty small, so it will take a lot of creativity to make it stylish and livable for someone like me who tends to accumulate stuff.

 I am bookworm and a compulsive book buyer. Books are my one absolutely totally guilt free purchase. I don't think there is a bookshop that I can pass by without entering and buying a book. I buy about 4 to 6 books every month so by the end of the year i have anything from 50 to 60 books. Also I never give away my books. For me books are like my best friends. Weird thing about me I sleep with about two books on my bed every night and if I am stressed the number of books on my bed increase ;-///. So basically my house must have adequate shelf space to accommodate lots of books.

So I have been looking for some inspiration for my house and how to redo it. Its going to be a long term project probably a year or more

Here is some of my inspiration
This is my ideal room; quirky, eclectic and cosy



I see me in a corner of my bedroom with a cosy am chair and lots of books around me

My room is pretty small so I Love how this room has been designed
 sigghhhhh!!!!!!! dont you just love this room. Isn't it beautiful?

This is just so beautiful; I can see my guest room looking like this

 I got this tips for a small bedroom from pinterest


I will keep looking for more ideas over the next few months before i start my project

No comments:

Post a Comment